Integrati Marketing Consulting: Intellectual Property Information
The terms of this Notice govern your use or access to www.integrati.com.au and any other website operated by Integrati Marketing (ABN 72 293 575 797) or its related bodies corporate (“we”, “us”) which links to this Notice (each a “Integrati Marketing Website”).
1. All copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in the Integrati Marketing Website(s) and contents on them (including, without limitation, the software, design, text and graphics comprised in Integrati Marketing Website(s) and the selection and layout of Integrati Marketing Websites) are owned or licensed by us and protected by the laws of Australia and other countries.
3. You are authorized to view the Integrati Marketing Website and its contents using your web browser.
4. You must not otherwise reproduce, transmit (including broadcast), communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish or otherwise use any of the material on a Integrati Marketing Website, including audio and video excerpts, except as permitted by statute or with our prior written consent.
3. Trade mark
The Integrati Marketing Websites include registered trade marks and trade marks which are the subject of pending applications or which are otherwise protected by law including, but not limited to the word INTEGRATI MARKETING, the Integrati Marketing logo, Integrati Direct.
You may not use our trade marks or the names ‘Integrati Marketing Consulting’, ‘Integrati Marketing’ or ‘Integrati’ or the name of any of our related entities without our prior written consent.
4. Links to third party sites
The Integrati Marketing Websites may contain links to third party websites. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement by us of the sites or the information, products or services provided at those sites.
You access those sites and use the information, products and services made available at those sites solely and completely at your own risk.
5. Linking to Integrati Marketing Website(s)
Integrati Marketing welcomes links to Integrati Marketing Website(s) in accordance with the following terms and conditions
1. You may only create a link to the front page/homepage of Integrati Marketing Website, for example, www.integrati.com.au or www.integrati.com.ay/blog You must not create any links to a specific webpage within a Integrati Marketing Website (for example, this webpage: http://www.integrati.com.au/services), a practice often known as “deep linking”.
2. You must not create the link or use it in any way to represent or imply falsely, deceptively or confusingly that:
1. we sponsor, endorse or are affiliated with or related to any third party (including you) or product; or
2. you are providing, or are the source of, any goods or services provided by us.
3. You use and link to Integrati Marketing Website at your own risk. Except to the extent that any law imposes liability on us which cannot be excluded, we will not be liable for any loss or damage from any cause (including negligence) to your website and system, or to people linking to us from your website(s), caused by or in connection with a link to a Integrati Marketing Website. Any such loss or damage will be your responsibility.
4. Your website, and any material on it, must conform to accepted standards of public decency and good taste. It must not expose us to any risk of liability under any criminal or civil law, or liability arising from the infringement of a third party’s rights. Neither you nor the material on your website may disparage us or our goods or services.
5. You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all actions, claims, costs, demands, damages or liability arising in any manner from a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
6. Your website must not frame a webpage of any Integrati Marketing Website, and when a link to the Integrati Marketing Website created in accordance with clause 4(a) is clicked by a user:
1. the front page of the relevant Integrati Marketing Website must be shown in full without distortion; and
2. the URL of the front page of the relevant Integrati Marketing Website (e.g. www.Integrati.com.au, integratimarketing.com) must be displayed in the address bar of the user’s web browser.